Sponsor a Student
How sponsorship works:
- Choose a student from our list of prospective students.
- Make a financial commitment.
- Upon sponsorship, you will receive a personal letter and photo from your sponsored student.
What to expect when you sponsor a student:
- You can expect that your monthly support will go directly to the student and their family.
- You can expect quarterly newsletters from the WFI updating you on current events.
- You can expect progress reports twice a year from your sponsored student.
- You can expect many opportunities to connect with your student – through emails, letters, cards, packages, and even visits.
What to expect from each student:
- We expect each student to make every effort to grow spiritually.
- We expect each student to maintain all grades above 70 percent.
- We expect each student to send updates, twice a year, to their sponsors.